For my December Daily I wanted to do a separate album from my Project Life. I typically do a small album for all of my Christmas cards, so this year, I will add the cards to the end of my album.
Here is the front cover. I love how it turned out!
- Binding: Burlap ribbon from stash and green from DD gift exchange
- Cut with my Cricut: Teresa Collins December 25th Cartridge: Green Glitter Buck , Days and Dates Cartridge: December, 2014
- brown tree paper, Stampin' Up Trim the Tree Christmas Stack 135824
- Banner was from the DD gift exchange
- Merry Christmas Deer Sticker: DD Gift Exchange
- Snowflake from Michael's Crafts
As I mentioned in a previous post, I am going to be sharing my December Daily with a group of ladies that is going the same. The first week we had a challenge to create using certain methods or items. Here is what I came up with.
- Make a list
- A page that represents you
- DIY make it merry
- Say it with bling
- Deck the halls
- Anything goes...
Used bling and created myself!
The 4 x 6 was created by me and used bling.
Here we are Decking the Halls
Here we are decking the halls also!
I am having a great time using all of my DD gift items and supplies that I already had. This my favorite season and I am really enjoying taking the time to document each day! If you are doing a December Daily, I would love to see it!!
Thanks for stopping by!