Here is 7 Things About Me:
- If you didn't know, my real name is Frances Elizabeth. Nonny is what my grand daughter Millie calls me.
- I have been married to my high school sweetheart for almost 23 years in April. I have three grown boys, a wonderful daughter in law, and a precious grand daughter.
- I grew up in a small town, on the coast of California, called Lompoc near Vandenburg Air Force Base. I am an Air Force Brat.
- I love God above all else!!
- I love animals!! I have one spoiled lab named Rye. I would gladly live on a farm or ranch and have every type of animal. (Especially horses)
- My passion is education; I taught christian school for 9 years and was a Christian School Principle/Administrator for 4 years. My second passion is weather! It would be pretty cool to work at National Weather Service in Hanford. I know, I know.....crazy, huh? :o)
- I am definitely a Gadget Gal! I love technology and especially my iphone, Ipad and Camera. Techonology just makes your life so much enjoyable!
Adventures of a DIY Mom
Blue Eyed Beauty Blog
Classic Mary Moments
Dixie and Dottie
Navey Wifey Peters
Piggy in Polka Dots
Sarah Dawn's Designs
Life with GQ